Monday, October 29, 2007

The Web Site

Web Design is a complicated and meticulous field. I have some training and have been appointed in charge of developing our web site. So far, I've made a few basic outlines for the design and content of the site, as well as a few prototypes of different components for the site. Chris and I have almost completed a basic web site using Google that has information on it, however it does not have Flash or images. The web site I am currently working on will be Flash based; we recently bought Studio MX which has a fantastic program for Flash and Web Design. A few basic things I hope to include on the site are links to this Blog, and pages about our current project, past projects, and a brief bio of each team member. Please feel free to come to me with any suggestions, or information you think belongs on the web site.

-Jeff S.

1 comments:

Chris said...

The web site is currently a work-in-progress, but you're welcome to take a look:
SaratogaEDD.googlepages.com/home
We will be publishing a finished page soon.

-Chris