Friday, February 1, 2013

New Materials and New Tasks

Our new shipment finally came in after a few weeks. Everything we ordered was what we wanted, however, we will need wider elastic webbing next time we order as the current size is too narrow. Everyone is hard at work trying to get the pieces put together or track down the last few parts that we weren't able to order. A new supplier has been found so we can get our backpack materials faster and hopefully at a cheaper price than the old distributor. Our first official prototype should be done next week, and from there we can do field testing and analysis.